Courses, Policies and Requirements
- Start with the Public Policy Course Scheduler.
- You can register online for classes using UAConnect.
- You may need to visit your advisor before attempting to register.
Curriculum & Requirements
You can review the Public Policy Courses and Policies in the Future Students section.
- Public Policy Student Handbook
- Concept Paper
- Dissertation Defense Form
- Other Degree forms can be found at the Graduate School Web Site
Students can apply for funding for professional conferences where they will present papers OR at which they only want to be a participant. Participant support is valid only for first year students. After reading the travel policy and filling out the form, please send it to the program director. If the department has funds available, the program director will sign the form and then forward it to the graduate school. Students may receive funding for one conference per year.